Friday, July 16, 2010

Closet Organizers

Imagine waking up every day and being able to easily pick out what you are going to wear, seeing all your options in front of you and effortlessly putting outfits together. You’d feel fantastic, or at least I know I would. Every year I get my new IKEA catalogue and drool at the endless options for closet organizers. I choose IKEA because of its pricepoint and flexibility, but I do love them all! Who doesn’t love PAX?

Ikea.com

Then there’s California Closets. It’s pricier, but is basically custom cabinetry for your wardrobe.

California Closet

Similar to IKEA’s Pax wardrobe is the adjustable Elfa system. It has adjustable shelves and drawers that work with a shelf bracket that is fixed to the wall.


Elfa

And for some simple fixes, there is always the Rubbermaid closet system. Probably the least expensive option out there, it will still put things in order and make your mornings so much brighter. Like the Elfa system, it works by attaching brackets to the wall and attaching the system to the those brackets. This makes it super easy to move things around and adjust as your wardrobe changes.

Rubbermaid

Hopefully your wardrobe has a happy home. If it doesn't and you need help setting things up, give me a call.







4 comments:

  1. Yay, you got your blog up and running!! :-)

    I'm the least organized person I know, and my closets are all a mess!! Maybe this is why I'm always feeling stressed out and frantic -- no solace through organization!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly. It's a start. Now I just have to find the time to add to it regularly. My perfectionism my come to plague me on this particular task.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I stumbled on your blog when I searched for closet systems. We just purchased a house, and, alas, have become house poor, but still need closet organizers. Do you prefer Ikea Pax to Elfa, or visa versa. Thanks.

    RAC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our designers will conduct an in-home design consultation with you and will assess your closet and organizational needs closet systems Boston.

    ReplyDelete